This page documents known References to the work of Davis Foulger. It isn't intended to be impressive or unimpressive. I'm just interested to see who has found enough value in my work to put it underfoot and, more particularly, to see how it is used. If you know of another reference to my work, send me a note (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) or add it here.
- Foulger, Davis. The Cliff and the Continuum: Defining the Digital Divide.
- Thompsen, Phellip A. and Foulger, Davis A. Effects of pictographs and quoting on flaming in electronic mail. Computers in Human Behavior, 12, 225-243.
- Cook, Kathryn. ?FirstClass primer for CMC courses. http://fcis.oise.utoronto.ca/~kcook/fcprimer.htm
- Katzman, Sandra. 'QUIRKY REBUSES: "Graphic Accents" in Telecommunication'. Arachnet Electronic Journal on Virtual Culture v2n04 (September 27, 1994). http://hegel.lib.ncsu.edu/stacks/serials/aejvc/aejvc-v2n04-katzman-quirky
- Liu, Yuliang and Dean Ginther. Instructional Strategies for acheiving a positive impression in computer-mediated communication (CMC) distance education courses. http://www.mtsu.edu/~itconf/proceed01/8.pdf
- Liu, Yuliang, Dean Ginther, and Paul Zelbart. How Do Frequency and Duration of Messaging Affect Impression Development in Computer-Mediated Communication? Journal of Universal Computer Science. October, 2001, vol. 7(10). http://www.jucs.org/jucs_7_10/how_do_frequency_and/paper.pdf
- O'Sullivan, Patrick B. and Andrew J. Flanagin. Reconceptualizing "Flaming" and Other Problematic Messages. Presented the International Communication Association annual conference, Acapulco, May, 2000. http://www.ilstu.edu/~posull/flaming.htm
- Wallace, Patricia. The Psychology of the Internet. Combridge, UK; Cambridge University Press, 1999, p. 119-120.
- Woods, Robert, and Samuel Ebersole. Social Networking in the Online Classroom: Foundations of Effective Online Learning. Ejournal, 12/13.1, March 2003. Viewed at http://www.ucalgary.ca/ejournal/archive/v12-13/v12-13n1Woods-browse.html.
- Woods, Robert, and Samuel Ebersole. Becoming a "Communal Architect" in the Online Classroom - Integrating Cognitive and Affective Learning for Maximum Effect in Web-Based Learning. Viewed at http://www.westga.edu/~distance/ojdla/spring61/woods61.htm.
- Foulger, Davis. Medium as Process. The structure, use, and practice of computer conferencing on IBM's IBMPC computer conferencing facility.
- Armstrong, John A. The Silicon Handshake: doing business in the electronic future. http://sutherla.tripod.com/infsoc/ibm_email.txt
- Bunz, Ulla and Campbell, Scott W. Accommodating Politeness Indicators in Personal Electronic Mail. Presented at the Association of Internet Researcher's 3rd Annual Conference. Maastricht, The Netherlands; October, 2002. http://www.scils.rutgers.edu/~bunz/AoIR2002politeness.pdf
- Campbell, Scott W. and Bunz, Ulla. (2002). Analysis of Discursive Fragments, Or: Answers to the old "What's in a Word Question. Presented at National Communication Assoication. New Orleans. Retrieved from http://www.scils.rutgers.edu/~bunz/NCA2002_fragments.pdf.
- Hiltz, S.R. and Turoff, M. The Network Nation: Human Communication via Computer, Revised Edition. MIT Press, 1993, p. 467-469.
- Jaffe, J. Michael Jaffe, Young-Eum Lee, Lining Huang, & Hayg Oshagan. 1995. Gender, Pseudonyms, and CMC: Masking Identities and Baring Souls. Paper submitted for presentation to the 45th Annual Conference of the International Communication Association, 1995, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. Retrieved from http://members.kr.inter.net/yesunny/genderps.html.
- Khan, Samia and Clement, John. Listservs in the College Science Classroom: Tracking Participation and "Richness" in Computer-Mediated Discourse. http://www.educ.sfu.ca/narstsite/conference/khanclement/khanclement.html
- Kothuri, Smita. Knowledge in Organizations. Definition, Creation, and Harvesting. http://www.gse.harvard.edu/~t656_web/Spring_2002_students/kothuri_smita_knowledge_in_orgs.htm
- Marwick, Alan. Knowledge management technology. IBM Systems Journal. Volume 40, Number 4. 2001. http://researchweb.watson.ibm.com/journal/sj/404/marwick.pdf
- Orlikowski, Wanda J., ?JoAnne Yates, Kazuo Okamura, and Masayo Fujimoto. Shaping Electronic Communication: The Metastructuring of Technology in Use. http://ccs.mit.edu/papers/CCSWP167.html
- Pope, William G. (2001). The Use of Computer Conferencing as an Organizational Knowledge Transfer Tool. Dissertation, Pace University.
- Rafaeli, Sheizaf and Robert J. ?LaRose. Electronic Bulletin Boards and "Public Goods" Explanations of Collaborative Mass Media. http://www.etext.org/CuD/Papers/bbs-media
- Rojo, Alexandra. Participation in scholarly electronic forums. http://www.emoderators.com/moderators/rojobib.html
- Sillince, John A. A. and Saeedi, Masoud H. Computer-mediated communication: problems and potentials of argumentation support systems. http://staff.abs.aston.ac.uk/jsillince/ARTICLE8.pdf
- Silverberg, Dwight. Columbia: The Internet Buzz. ?HoustonChronical.com. February 3, 2003. http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/special/03/columbia/weblog/
- Travica, Bob, New Organizational Designs: Information Aspects. Stamford, CT: Ablex, 1999.
- Travica, Bob, "The Role of Information-Communication Technology in a New Organizational Design." In Nora Comstock and Clarence Ellis (Eds.), proceedings of the Conference on Organizational Computing Systems, August 13-19, 1995, Milpitas, CA, pp. 178-188. http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=224037&dl=ACM&coll=portal
- Tu, Chih-Hsiung Tu. Using CMC to Increase the Social Presence of Chinese Students. http://seamonkey.ed.asu.edu/~mcisaac/emc703old96/papers/tu/
- Zartler, Wolfgang and Christine Bauer. Computer-Based Trainings in Action. A product orientated evaluation of the CBT "Hyperbook Privatrecht" and the examination of factors influencing the usage of CBTs. Report. International Workshop ICL2002 Interactive Computer Aided Learning. September, 2002. http://www3.cti.ac.at/icl/archive/presentation/zartler.pdf
- Unknown. Doctoral Dissertations in Library and Information Science ej. Viewed at http://www.ulis.ac.jp/library/Jpnpg/siryo-ogata-95_e-j.html
- Foulger, Davis. Computers and Human Communication. In Pickover, Cliff. Visions of the Future.
- James W. Chesebro, Davis A. Foulger, Jay E. Nachman, and Andrew Yanelli. Popular music as a mode of communication: 1955-1982. Critical Studies in Mass Communication 2: 115-135, 1985.
- Latest Patent
|| -- Last edited September 18, 2015 |
to Main Topic list
Unless otherwise noted, the contents of this page
were written by participants on the Media Space Wiki, operated by Davis Foulger,
and should be cited accordingly. For example (APA):
Foulger, D. and other
participants. (September 18, 2015). Known References. MediaSpaceWiki. Retrieved on from
azitromicina canadian pharmacy viagra viagra cialis cheap generic viagra Canadian pharmacy acheter une pharmacie pharmacie en ligne Canadian pharmacy viagra ed pills buy zithromax buy cymbalta pharmacie viagra staxyn avanafil pharmacien en ligne viagra online ed meds generic viagra viagra vs cialis xenical online cialis vs viagra ed drugs pharmacy en ligne buy nexium viagra cialis